Monday, July 19, 2010

SOLSTICE - when the sun stands still in summer


Howzit all going peeps !!!
It's been quite a while init.. So here i am with something new and different.

'SOLSTICE" - when the sun stands still in summer

Finding the name Different..?? So is the mix :)

My last mix "Break of Dawn' was soul soothing to welcome summer in style.. Now it's getting hotter and it's time to party hard so i decided to take you all to a whole new world.. A world of my own. Hot brand new Progressive Tech tunes pumped up with my own samples just the way i like to spin it.

Featuring tracks from -
► Jerry Ropero
► Alex Gaudino
► Tom Novy
► Delirium

And a few more top Artist of all time... this one is guaranteed to drive you Insane..

So pump up the volume.. enjoy the mix...
Dance and trip till you drop.. this is my Mid summer present to all my friends and fans :)

Cheers!
Praveen Jay

Click here to Listen online or Download the mix

No comments:

Post a Comment